If everything went as planned, you should see other computers on your network, including your Mac. When you double click on your Mac, you'll be prompted with username and password fields.
This is another part where a few people have had mix-ups. For the username, you'll need to input your Mac's information as follows: The password is simply the password to said account. In this box, type in smb: This will bring up a Mounting box after entering your name and password for which folders you would like to mount.
- instal mac os x snow leopard from usb;
- News, Tips, and Advice for Technology Professionals - TechRepublic.
- Sharing Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6) Files With Windows 7;
- Snow Leopard and Windows 7 networking - C… - Apple Community;
- How Access File Shares on Windows Computers from Your Mac;
Choose the ones you would like to access, and click OK. The folders you chose will now be accessible from your Mac desktop and Finder menus. I hope you enjoyed this guide to sharing files between Windows 7 and Snow Leopard, have fun! Ready to test your skills in Computer Networking? See how they stack up with this assessment from Smarterer. Start this Computer Networking test now. Get our content first.
How to Share Windows 7 Files With OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
In your inbox. If this message remains, it may be due to cookies being disabled or to an ad blocker.
- transfer music from mac to ipod wirelessly;
- msg to vcf converter for mac.
- archicad 18 build 3006 mac crack!
- RELATED ARTICLES.
- How to Join Mac OS X Leopard to a Windows Workgroup | storrootlasetab.ga?
- macos - Mac OS X Snow Leopard: How to connect to a windows \\share? - Super User;
- Sharing Snow Leopard (OS X ) Files With Windows 7.
Begin using Finder
Windows 7 makes sharing between other computers with Windows 7 on them easy with the new Libraries system, allowing you to share images, videos, and more with ease. Loading form Contributor Mike Rodriguez is a computer technician with over 8 years of experience in the IT field.
Ready to skill up your entire team?
Need more licenses? Contact sales. With your Pluralsight plan, you can: With your day pilot, you can: To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.
- skin mac os x para windows 8.
- Connect Snow Leopard machines to Windows shares.
- Your Answer.
- mathematica mac os x keygen;
Mac Pro Octo 2. Posted on Mar 15, 8: Page content loaded.
Share Windows 7 Files With OS X (Snow Leopard)
Mar 15, Mar 15, 1: Mar 15, 4: Mar 15, 5: Mar 16, 5: Mar 16, 6: Mar 16, 7: Mar 16, 8: Mar 16, 2: Communities Contact Support. Sign in. Browse Search. Ask a question. User profile for user: ElasticPictures ElasticPictures. I have a folder on one of the Windows 7 machines that I have shared with "Everyone", but still no dice. I have a Windows XP machine that I hooked up and it shows up fine in the finder automatically.
The Windows 7 machines however do not. Can anyone shed some light on what I might be missing? Thanks in advance. More Less. Reply I have this question too I have this question too Me too Me too. All replies Drop Down menu. Loading page content. Also, are you using wireless.. Also, check to make sure your Workgroups on both the mac and windows machines are set correctly.